A BIG, warm welcome to everyone reading this! If you've linked up with the #itsok linky before, you know the drill – welcome back!!! If you're new here, then hurrah, you're in the right place. This is the no-holds barred blogger link-up where we want you to share everything terrible about parenting (c'mon, we all know it's not rose-tinted and smooth sailing all the time). But we want you to know that that's ok, that's absolutely normal, that's 'real' parenting. It might not be Instagram-worthy or Pinterest-perfect, but it's perfect in our eyes. Because perfection sometimes lies in imperfection…
So link up your parenting fails, or lessons learned the hard way. Share your stories. Comment and support one another on this constant uphill parenting journey. Let's make the #itsok community rock!!!
This week I will be hosting, and will be commenting on all your posts. My co-hosts The Mum Conundrum, Mom of Two Little Girls, Gaa Gaa Land and I will re-tweet every post, and even share the best ones on our #itsok Facebook Page and #itsok Pinterest Board. The rules of the linky are below – link away! And don't forget to put our badge in your post/ on your homepage before linking up…
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
2. Comment on the host's post
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @Gaa_Gaa_Land using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
[inlinkz_linkup id=797898 mode=1]