A big warm welcome back to our #itsok tribe. Hope you'll had a restful (if possible) and enjoyable summer break. And even if it comprised of hours of screen-time, loads of ice-lollies and lazy PJ days-in, that's alright. Don't feel the guilt, #itsok!!! If you want to share your stories of a not-so-great-summer-break or if you are secretly thrilled the kids are back at school, you're in the right place.
Open your heart out to us and tell us all your parenting woes – we promise we won't judge. On the contrary, we'll most likely be nodding along in agreement, or laughing because we're all in the same boat. So out with your laptops, put the kettle on and get linking – the #itsok linky is back!
WHAT'S THIS ABOUT, YOU ASK?
For those of you who've just joined us, welcome! This is a weekly linky to share your parenting tales – not just the good ones but the real ones, the ones where you've fed your child nuggets and fish fingers for three days straight because you're too exhausted to cook. When you let the TV take over because you just cannot play another game of pretend tea parties or cars. Or tales where your life is far from Pinterest-perfect. Those are the stories we want, because that's what Perfectly Imperfect Parenting is all about.
I'll be hosting this week but all my lovely co-hosts Mom of Two Little Girls, Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee, One Messy Mama and The Mum Conundrum will be commenting as well. So there's a lot of #bloglove to share… But first, a quick reminder of the rules
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Wednesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the five hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post's link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @twinstantrums @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the five of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely '#itsok Featured Post' badge on your sidebar.
Tales from Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML