I posted 10 Things Only a Toddler Can Do! a while ago, and the post was received with much laughter, chuckles and agreement. Which led me to writing a second instalment on the weird, amusing and sometimes extraordinary things that only toddlers can do. Enjoy!
1. Have a seven minute nap in the car and then become as fresh as ever – despite having woken up at 6 am, running around the house from 7 am, and playing on the slides all morning. Why can't a seven minute nap do the trick for me?
2. See the SAME episodes of Peppa Pig/Thomas/Fireman Sam (or whatever else their current favourite might be) on repeat, all day, all week. I can only do that with F.R.I.E.N.D.S possibly… but not EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!
3. Always have place in their 'full' tummies for chocolate. And cake. Never for veggies.
4. Can make a meal out of breadsticks. How they love 'em!
5. Be the most obedient child at nursery, but become a Terrible Two-er or a Threenager the minute they come home.
6. Will love a particular toy that their best friend has; but won't even look at it at home when mummy buys them that EXACT toy.
7. Will not play with that toy EVER, but will throw a massive tantrum if their playdate so much as looks at it.
8. Will never play with the ABC puzzle but will ask for it the day mummy packs it away
9. Will wake up at 6 am on a weekend but will not open their eyes till 8 am when they need to go to nursery on a weekday
10. Will want to walk every time you take the stroller, but ask to be carried the ONE DAY you decide to leave the stroller at home.
You might also enjoy
10 things only a toddler can do – Part 1
Follow Tales from Mamaville on bloglovin too!
I've linked this post with #FridayFrolics