10 things only a toddler can do!
1. Sleep with four pillows on/under/around him and not get a crick in the neck. Or any other body part
2. Make a spotless house look like a tornado hit it within seven minutes of waking up
Little Man invading the kitchen drawers
3. Go from extremely irritating to being the cutest thing ever in a matter of 10 seconds
4. Be Jekyll and Hyde everyday. One day he loves apples, the next, its the worst fruit in the world
5. Make a meal at a restaurant seem never-ending/exhausting/embarrassing/ the worst decision you've ever made in your life!
6. Eat chocolates, cakes and biscuits all day without worrying about weight/cholesterol/health! (How I wish I was a toddler!!!)
7. Walk around with pee or poop in his nappy/ underpants as if its the most comfortable feeling in the world
8. Wake up on the dot of sunrise, no matter how late he went to bed the night before!
9. Spring out of bed (on the dot of sunrise) and head straight for his toys/ TV… whatever happened to the art of lazing around on the bed?!
10. Make you feel love like you've never ever felt before…
You might also enjoy
10 things only a toddler can do – Part 2
Follow Tales from Mamaville on bloglovin too!
I've linked this post with these fab linkies