Week 7, we're on a roll! It is so lovely reading all your amazing parenting posts, and getting to know you and your blogs better each week – keep the ball rolling #itsok peeps, we're loving it!
First timer? No problem – this post will give you an idea of what the #itsok linky is all about.
This week, it's the lovely Helen from Twins, Tantrums and Cold Coffee who will be hosting. It's her first week hosting so let's all join in – the more the merrier!
Carly's Featured Blogger from last week is Liberty on the Lighter Side for this brilliant post – What will you do once your children have grown? Really makes you think (and well up a bit!!!). Great post, here's your special badge…
Tales from Mamaville
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @Gaa_Gaa_Land using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
And here's our swanky badge, to stick to your post.
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML