Hello lovelies! Welcome back to the second week of the new #itsok linky. The re-launch last week was a super success; we had so many lovely linkers join us. Some of you regulars (thanks for joining us again) and so many newbies too (yay!). We had posts about how to be a perfectly imperfect mum, how it's cool to be 'that' mum who doesn't give a s**t about what people think of her actions, about mental health, about not rushing into potty-training and loads more other parenting fails and real-life stories that make us all feel ok for not always being 'the best'.
Teeny-weeny reminder: please stick to the theme of the linky when linking up. As much as we love reading all your posts, this linky is all about #parentingfails, #perfectlyimperfectparenting, real-life stories of real parenting and accepting that it's ok to not always be ok. Also, please remember to stick the linky badge in your post/ sidebar and comment on others posts – the more you give, the more you get back and all that…
We had so many GREAT posts in our inaugural week, that it was difficult to choose just one Featured Blogger. So – surprise, surprise – there are two bloggers who win the title this week.
The first is This Mummy Rocks for her fab post I am THAT Mum, and I am proud. It is not easy being 'that' mum – the mum who stands out, is different and doesn't give a second thought to what others think of her actions – as long as she knows she is doing it for her children and for their benefit. Claire urges us that #itsok to be that mum, because that means you're a mum who cares…
The second is Me Becoming Mum for her honest and personal post It's Ok not to be OK in reference to Mental Health Awareness Day. Naomi has shared her own story of mental health, her trials and tribulations, and tells us that it is indeed ok to not be ok and recognise that and ask for help. She did – and she is now in a much better place.
Grab your Featured Blogger badge here and proudly show it off on your blog/ post! Congratulations!!!
Tales from Mamaville
THIS WEEK'S LINKY…
This week's linky will be hosted by Kate from The Mum Conundrum. While we all will re-tweet your posts, Kate will be doing the commenting this week. You can link up from any of our four blogs…
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
2. Comment on the host's post
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @Gaa_Gaa_Land using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
And here's our swanky badge!
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML