The #itsok Linky – Week 3
And here we are at Week 3 of the #itsok linky (this month is zooming past, isn’t it?)! For those of you who have joined in for the first time, and are a bit clueless about this linky, read this post to know what it’s all about…
So, yesterday was the all-important day when many of us got to know whether our kids got into the school we wanted them to (I was in the same tense boat this year, and phew, I got my first choice!!!). How did you’ll fare? Happy? Sad? Hope we all got what we wanted/ is best for our kids…
FEATURED BLOGGER – WEEK 2
Now, onto last week’s Featured Blogger…
There were so many lovely posts last week, and it was tough to choose just one, but I would have to give the ‘Featured Blogger’ title to Jo from Cup of Toast for her beautiful post Sorry Isn’t the Hardest Word: Why I Always Say Sorry to my Children. It is absolutely ok to apologise to your children (it doesn’t make you any less of a parent); in fact it makes them feel respected and loved and realise that it’s alright to admit one’s mistake and say sorry. Go ahead and proudly display our lovely ‘Featured Blogger’ badge on your site:)
Tales from Mamaville
As I said there were so many lovely posts last week, so I’m listing some of the other fab ones below in case you missed them…
extremely inspirational post Mamas, whatever our age, situation, mental state – we CAN do this!
Three Time Daddy for this brilliant post about daddy-guilt: Let’s Talk About (Three Time) Daddy Guilt. Yes, you read that right – daddy-guilt – it’s a thing too and we often tend to forget dad’s emotions and feelings in the whole parenting scenario and importance given to the ‘new mum’.
Crummy Mummy for this post To the man who told me I should be ashamed of myself – when will mom-shaming and judging stop?
Give all these a read if you haven’t already!
THIS WEEK’S LINKY
This week’s linky will be hosted by Aleena from. Click to link up this week and don’t forget to add our lovely badge to your post/ sidebar.
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Add ONE link to the link up below.
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement you tend to get!
4. This linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7am until Thursday evening at 11.55pm. Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @RiceCakeRaisin @Mummy_Mama_Mum @MamavilleTales and @Rizolgy_ on Twitter, using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.