The #itsok Linky – Week 1
Ta-dah!!! You made it to the inaugural #itsok linky link-up – welcome, it's so lovely to have you! Hope everyone had a relaxing Easter break and stuffed themselves silly with chocolate.
Now, onto the linky. If you're wondering exactly what this linky co-hosted by Jennie from Rice Cakes and Raisins, Aleena from , Riz from and myself is all about, have a read of this post. It's all about non-judgmental parenting and aiming for happiness rather than perfection in your parenting journey. It really is OK even if you're not acing it on all quarters…
Jennie will be hosting this week, so head over to her blog to link up this week. And don't forget to pop over next week when I'll be hosting!
Grab your Linky Badge here!
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Add ONE link to the link up below.
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement you tend to get!
4. This linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7am until Thursday evening at 11.55pm. Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky.
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar.
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @RiceCakeRaisin @Mummy_Mama_Mum @MamavilleTales and @Rizolgy_ on Twitter, using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.