The comedy Boss Baby is out in cinemas. No, I haven't seen it, although I've seen the trailer and heard the ad on radio. The name struck me as fascinating… and my imagination led to this post. BOSS and BABY – two words that pretty much complement one another. As unlikely as it seems (a hapless little being in nappies being your boss?), it is the reality – those little bubs of cuteness-cum-monstrous devils often rule us. And our lives.
Here are 10 reasons my baby is the Boss of the house (and me!)
1. I have to wake up when Little Man wakes up. If I resist, I get constant whining, a toy flung on me or a smelly bum in my face.
2. My day/schedule revolves around him and his activities. When he was little, it revolved around his feeding times and naps.
3. He asks/ pleads/ whines/ throws a tantrum; I give/ can't resist / give in / do anything to avoid the public tantrum.
4. The television is no more ours (Hubster's and mine) – the little thief aka Boss Baby has taken over!
5. 'My' space is no longer 'mine' – every nook and corner in the house is scattered with his toys. Read about it in Your Home: Pre-Baby v/s Post-Baby
6. An extension to point 5 – he has even taken over our bed!
7. We now choose restaurants on the basis of
a) Little Man's food choices
b) The level of child-friendliness of the place
c) The noise decibels (the noisier the restaurant, the better, it covers Little Man's loud shrieks)
8. We have to hear his choice of songs in the car; if he doesn't like a particular song, we have to change it.
9. I love desserts and cake and chocolates. But I can't eat them in front of Little Man because he won't let me. He will want it. ALL. So I have to hide and gobble up life's pleasures…
10. I cannot spend a waking moment without thinking of him. The cheeky boss rules my heart too…
RELATED POST: You might also like Baby v/s Mummy: Who Wins?
Follow Tales from Mamaville on bloglovin too!
I've linked this post with these fab linkies