Week 8 already! Two whole months of sharing our #itsok stories, rants and all. Wowz, time is zipping past. Christmas is literally knocking on our door and the new year is just around the corner…
To all our regular linkers, we love reading your posts. And we love the little (or should I say quickly growing) #itsok family/ community/ #pblogger weekly meet-up that we've formed. I already feel like I know so many of you since years, and love hearing tales of your littles. And reading about your #parentingfails and oops moments, not because you've goofed up but because it's comforting to know that THIS is REAL PARENTING, and it's normal and it's ok and we're all essentially climbing the same rocky mountain!
We love having new bloggers join us too, and in these past 8 weeks we've been introduced to some amazing blogs and bloggers, so please share the love and spread the word – the more we are together, the merrier we are (a cute song Little Man learnt during Friendship Week in school).
First-timer here? Then here's a lowdown on what the #itsok linky is all about. Have a read and please link up below – it's not that scary and I promise you'll leave feeling comforted and together in this parenting roller-coaster.
Helen's favourite post from last week was Letting Go of What I Can't Do With My Children by Life of An Ambitious Turtle. This post just made all of us go 'wow'. So much courage. So much positivity. So much hope… If you missed reading it last week, definitely read it now…
Congratulations! Here's your Featured Blogger badge to proudly display on your post
Tales from Mamaville
Righto, now onto this week! I will be hosting this week and will comment on ALL your lovely posts. My co-hosts will comment on a couple each too (so you all will get comments from at least two of us, plus the regular comments). And of course we will re-tweet your posts and share them on our Facebook page and Pinterest board as well. So much linky love…
A quick read of the rules and we're ready to go!
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @Gaa_Gaa_Land using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
And here's our swanky badge, to stick to your post or on your blog's sidebar.
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML