Week 6 – The #itsok linky
Hello my lovely #itsok people. Sorry I was missing in action last week (was dealing with a personal health problem; I'll probably blog about it in the near future), but I'm back now to co-host the most chilled-out, real and (hopefully) loved parenting linky.
If you're new here, this is what the #itsok linky is all about. Have a read and join us – we're open till Thursday midnight for all your lovely parenting posts.
This week the lovely Carly from Mom of Two Little Girls will be hosting/ commenting, but you can link up from any of our four blogs. And we'll all re-tweet your posts and share them on our #itsok Facebook Page and #itsok Pinterest Board.
Kate's Featured Blogger from last week isfor her funny-as-hell yet totally relatable post . Congratulations, get your well-deserved badge here!
Tales from Mamaville
And last but not the least, before we have a quick read of the rules, don't forget to pin our snazzy badge at the end of your linked-up post or on your sidebar. Cheers!
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the four hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @Gaa_Gaa_Land using the hashtag #itsok and the four of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
[inlinkz_linkup id=804690 mode=1]