Week 14 – The #itsok linky
Hello again lovelies! It’s back to all things parenting (perfect or not, we don’t care, the rant-ier the better!). So grab that cuppa, flip open the laptop and tell us your parenting wins and fails, imperfect parenting blunders or just let it all out – we are all ears and we’ve all probably been there already!
Well done lovely, get your deserved badge here…
Tales from Mamaville
Our lovely co-host Carly from Mom of Two Little Girls is back after a little blogging break, and she’s host for this week. But all of us will be sharing your fab blogs and commenting on them, so get linking! Here are the rules in case you need a quick look…
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the five hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @twinstantrums @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the five of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
[inlinkz_linkup id=812889 mode=1]