Week 12 – The #itsok linky
Hellooooo my lovelies and welcome back to THE most fun – and carefree – parenting linky on the blogosphere (if I may say so)!!! And not just fun, but so supportive too – don't you think so? We laugh, we cry, we rant, we share failures and successes – we do it TOGETHER and by reading one another's posts we realise that we're all in the same parenting boat!
So without much adieu, let's move on to this week's linky. But first…
Grab your special badge here (and show it off with pride!)
Tales from Mamaville
I will be hosting this week's link-up and will be commenting on all your lovely posts (so get linking), but my supermum co-hosts will be commenting on your posts as well – so yeah to more shares and bloglove and all that.
You know the rules, but just incase you need a read-through, here they are:
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the five hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @twinstantrums @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the five of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
[inlinkz_linkup id=812887 mode=1]