Week 11 – The #itsok linky
Can you believe, we are on the FIRST #itsok linky of 2019? Wowzie, how did that happen?! We've absolutely loved reading your posts these past few months, and love the little #itsok community that we've started. So much support, so much #bloglove, so much in common… and we look forward to rocking the linky in the new year too!
Helen has chosen this post from our last link-up in December – Five things you didn't know about parenting beforehand by Earning My Mum Badge – as the Featured Blogger. It is a fab post, so if you haven't read it yet, here's your chance. And here's our little gift to you, our Featured Blogger badge – show it off with pride!
Tales from Mamaville
To kickstart the year, we have our lovely guest co-host Jacqui from @onemessymama4.hosting this week. Don't forget to tweet her your posts too at
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the five hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @twinstantrums @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the five of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
[inlinkz_linkup id=812886 mode=1]