What is The Baby Show Live @ Home?
The Baby Show, first launched in 2002, is UK’s biggest and most prestigious parenting event comprising expert advice and exclusive offers from top parenting brands. It is held thrice a year – at ExCeL London, Olympia London and the NEC in Birmingham.
However, with things being as they are this year, The Baby Show went virtual with their first The Baby Show Live @ Home event in May 2020, with over 17K (virtual) attendees. And now it's time for the second virtual The Baby Show Live @ Home with Lidl event, which will take place from 30th October – 1st November 2020.
What can I expect at this virtual event?
– A virtual one-stop-shop for new and expecting parents to find expert advice and support, learn new skills to empower them for their parenting journey ahead, discover an unrivalled range of baby-and-child related brands and purchase all their baby essentials at exclusive prices.
– This second virtual event will take place on a new digital platform and app to provide an enhanced and fully integrated user experience.
– You'll be able to shop new product launches, watch product demonstrations, create your own wish-lists, chat directly to brands via live chat (or even arrange a one-to-one appointment) and take part in lots of exciting competitions
– Brands include Bugaboo, Cybex, Silver Cross, Mamas & Papas, Gaia, Chicco, Stokke, Pampers, Tommee Tippee, BabyBjörn and more plus a plethora of boutique brands including Hippychick, Itsy Kids, Bluebell, Pattie & Co, My Precious Delivery, Dolittle Dumplings, Cuddledry, Nibbling, Shnuggle and Zippy Up.
– Speakers include Infant Nutritionist Charlotte Stirling-Reed; The Modern Midwife Rachel Fitz-Desorgher; Dr. Will Dooley; Annabel Karmel; Professor Amy Brown; The Parent and Baby Coach Siobhan Miller; Calm & Bright Sleep Support; and many more.
Visit https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/live for more information
How can I win a ticket for the show?
It couldn't be simpler! For your chance to win a ticket simply:
To redeem your tickets, please enter the following code LAHOCT20 here
There are a limited number of tickets to be won, so be quick! The competition will remain open till 27th October. GOOD LUCK!!!