Week 15 – The #itsok linky
And we’re back again (Tuesday does seem to roll around quick!). But no-one’s complaining because it’s #itsok time. So grab those cuppas and laptops and think about the week that was… terrible? Rant about it. You aced it? Share your parenting secret with us. Whatever it is, we know #itsok, the thing is we survived the week and all that…
Here’s your badge… make sure to stick it on your post/ blog!
Tales from Mamaville
Helen from Twins Tantrums and Cold Coffee is host for this week. She will comment on all your posts, while the rest of us will share and comment between us as well. But first…
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the five hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @twinstantrums @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the five of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
Here’s our badge – stick it on!
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML