Week 13 – The #itsok linky
Another week gone by… and we’re almost at the end of January! Happy that this cold, dull month is almost over but time is just zipping by! BUT, there’s ALWAYS time for the #itsok linky, so drop what you’re doing and come link up with us. Share your parenting wins and fails, trials and tribulations, or just rant it out with us. We’re all ears!
My Featured Blogger from last week was Kelly from Daydreams of a Mum for this post Every other woman manages… Aaargh! I so hate hearing that line (and believe me I do!). So bloody what if other women manage, heck, we’re all doing our best. aren’t we? And #itsok if we mess up once in a while because we bounce right back the next day!
It was a fab post Kelly; you deserve our snazzy badge!
Tales from Mamaville
This week the lovely Kate from The Mum Conundrum will be hosting, but you can link up from any of the hosts’ blogs. So while she will comment on all your posts, the rest of us will sprinkle some additional comments as well. And share the hell outta all your amazing posts! Don’t you just love us?!!!
1. Add ONE link to the link up below
3. Please comment on the post before yours as well as another of your choice. In terms of linky etiquette this is pretty much the golden rule. Remember the more you give, the more engagement (and bloglove) you get!
4. The linky will run every Tuesday morning at 7 am until Thursday evening at 11.55 pm. Each of the five hosts will be taking it in turns to host the linky
5. Please add the linky badge to the bottom of your post or display it on your sidebar
6. Follow and tweet us with your post’s link to @MamavilleTales @TheMumConundrum @momof2lgs @twinstantrums @onemessymama4 using the hashtag #itsok and the five of us will retweet you!
7. The hosts will choose their favourite post which will be featured the following week and will also provide a back link to your site. If your post is featured as one of our favourites then you are very welcome to display our lovely ‘#itsok Featured Post’ badge on your sidebar.
Tales From Mamaville
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
[inlinkz_linkup id=812888 mode=1]